CRANE ‘Making it Better’ learning event: Summary – January 2024
The 2023 CRANE Annual Report was published in December 2023. The January 2024 ‘Making it Better’ session was convened to:
- provide stakeholders with an opportunity to share good practice and challenges relating to the submission of CRANE data
- communicate changes to the CRANE Annual Report
- share lessons learned from local experiences with rapidly turning around low consent verification rates and variability in Robin Sequence rates
- share good practice recommendations for data completeness by services with positive outlier status and barriers to data submission faced by services with negative outlier status
- share CRANE updates and key dates.
This session was open to all cleft service team members, and particularly relevant to those involved in submission of data to the CRANE Database for yearly CRANE reporting and for quarterly SSQ Dashboard submissions.
Click on the blue button and images below to download the summary document of the event and presentation slides.
Cleft services are welcome to contact us with queries on this topic or to provide further feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2024 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd