Psychology outcomes data collection: Updated!
The Psychology outcomes data collection section in CRANE has been updated.
- This reflects changes requested by the Psychology CEN in 2019.
- Based on feedback from cleft teams on when and how families are screened; following publication of the December 2018 report (including Psychology outcome data for the 1st time).
What does this mean for Psychology data collection?
- CRANE continues to collect data items on: Dates of screening, 6 SDQ scores and TIM score.
- The single section in the database collecting 5 year Psychology outcomes has been separated into 3 sections. One of these sections is now available for completion from birth.
- Please view Psychology Outcomes Data Entry Guide for further information.
- The CRANE Data Dictionary and associated CRANE Data Collection Forms have been updated to reflect these changes.
Contact us if you have any questions about this, as well as if you have suggestions to improve the guide.
Copyright © 2021 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd