Dental health outcomes data collection: Updated!
The dental health outcomes data collection section in CRANE has been updated.
- This reflects changes requested by the Dental CEN.
- To allow the collection of Developmental Defects of Enamel (DDE) data.
What does this mean for Psychology data collection?
- CRANE continues to collect data on decayed, missing or filled teeth (dmft at 5 years and DMFT at 10 years).
- CRANE now also collects DDE data at 5 and 10 years of age.
- Please view Dental Health Outcomes Data Entry Guide for further information.
- The CRANE Data Dictionary and associated CRANE Data Collection Forms have been updated to reflect these changes.
Contact us if you have any questions about this, as well as if you have suggestions to improve the guide.
Copyright © 2022 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd