CRANE Conference Presentations 2019-2022
Presentations using CRANE data delivered April 2019 to March 2022.
APCA Texas, March 2022:
- Comparing Apples And Pears – Identifying and Quantifying Differences In Speech Outcome By Sex, Cleft Type And Robin Sequence. The First Step Towards Utilisation of Risk Adjustment in Service-Level Outcome Reports. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
CFSGBI Virtual Conference, September 2021:
- Comparing Apples And Pears – Identifying and Quantifying Differences In Speech Outcomes For Different Cleft Types. The First Step Towards Utilisation of Risk Stratification in Unit-Level Outcome Reports. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
- Pierre Robin Sequence Cleft Patients Are At Increased Risk Of Poorer Speech Outcomes When Compared To Non Syndromic Cleft Palate But Not Cleft Lip And Palate Patients. Implications For Clinical Resource Utilisation And Future Risk Stratified Cleft Speech Reporting. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
- Validation of cleft phenotype in the Cleft Collective Cohort Studies. (VIRTUAL POSTER).
- Patient (and Parent) Reported Experience Measure (PREM) Feasibility Study: A collaboration between the CRANE project team and the Cleft Psychology Clinical Excellence Network (CEN). (VIRTUAL POSTER).
- The impact of changing cigarette smoking habits and smoke-free legislation on orofacial cleft incidence in the UK. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
International Association of Paediatric Dentists Conference, September 2020:
- Discrepancy between nationally reported cleft dental outcomes and local experience: Getting to the root of the problem. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
- The influence of cleft type and socio-economic deprivation on caries experience in children with oronasal clefts. Evidence from 4,000 patient records on the UK CRANE Database. (VIRTUAL ORAL PRESENTATION).
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) Conference, July 2020:
- National Impact of RCPCH Best Practice Guide on Timing of Detection of Cleft Palate – time to adopt successful local quality improvement initiatives. (VIRTUAL POSTER).
European Cleft and Craniofacial Initiative for Equality in Care (https://ecce.nu/). Conference & Meeting, December 2019:
- Early school attainment: The impact of living with a cleft?
European Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association Scientific Congress, June 2019:
- What and When to measure in cleft care: my experiences in the UK.
CFSGBI Annual Scientific Conference, April 2019:
- Consultation on older children outcomes: Update on a multiphase Delphi method approach.
- Longitudinal Educational Attainment among children with isolated orofacial cleft.
Copyright © 2023 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd