CRANE at the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain & Ireland (CFSGBI) Annual Conference 2023
Presentations using CRANE data delivered at the Craniofacial Society of Great Britain & Ireland (CFSGBI) Annual Conference, 19-21 April 2023
19 April – Meetings 09.30 until 15.30
- Clinical Excellence Network (CEN) meetings – members of the CRANE team are attending all CEN meetings on this day.
20 April – Sessions 15.20 and 16:00
- Additional congenital malformations in children with orofacial clefts are associated with poorer dental health outcomes at 5 years of age: Implications for reporting and clinical practice. 15.20 – 16.00 Session
- CRANE Update. 16:00 – 17.00 Session
21 April – Free papers 08.30 and 14.15
- Timely Diagnosis of Cleft Palate and psychology outcomes at 1 and 5 years of age: A population-based cohort study using CRANE Database registrations for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. 08.30 – 09.30 Session
- The impact of congenital malformations of the circulatory and nervous systems on speech outcome at age 5 in children born with cleft palate +/- lip. Implications for annual UK cleft speech outcome reporting. 14.15 – 14.50 Session
- Evolution of cleft speech reporting in the UK. Incorporation of an early risk adjustment model does not substantially reduce the range in variability of speech outcomes. 14.15 – 14.50 Session
Tweets about the CRANE
Tweet about CRANE using the Twitter handle @CRANE_News
CRANE 2022 Annual Report
We published our latest annual report in December 2022 which evaluates and reports on the delivery of cleft services to children born with a cleft lip +/or palate in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We also published a summarised version for Patients and Parents/Carers.
The CRANE Local Action Plan
If you would like to create a local action plan for your cleft service to drive quality improvement this template can help. We set out clear aims to implement the recommendations from the CRANE 2022 Annual Report.
The CRANE guides and video demonstrations for service users
We have worked with our service users to develop resources to help cleft services with data entry and quality.
On behalf of the CRANE team thank you for your participation in this national clinical audit
Copyright © 2023 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd