Request an Account
New users of the Cleft Registry and Audit NEtwork (CRANE) Database should register for an account, following the process outlined below.
Existing users, with access to CRANE prior to the 2016 re-development of the Database, have been required to re-register after the launch; in order to access the secure data entry and reporting system. Re-registration ensures that we have everyone’s correct and up-to-date contact details on record.
You will not be able to access the CRANE Database, without completing the registration process.
Accounts will only be issued to authorised cleft team staff – working within one of the following cleft teams in England, Wales and Northern Ireland:
|Regional Cleft Centre / Managed Clinical Network||Cleft Team (Administrative Unit)|
|Northern & Yorkshire||Newcastle|
|N.West / N.Wales||Liverpool|
|North Thames||Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) / Chelmsford|
|The Spires||Oxford / Salisbury|
|S.Wales / S.West||Swansea|
|South Thames||Guy’s and St Thomas’ (GSTT)|
1. Please request an account by
- Completing the New CRANE Registration online form
- Or completing the PDF form and emailing it to email@example.com
2. Please allow 3 working days for your request to be processed.
3. Once your account is ready to be accessed, you will receive an email with further steps to activate your account.
Copyright © 2021 CRANE | Lovingly Crafted by Mixd